8 plan des carignans, 34130 Candillargues, FRANCE
- Quick learner
- Efficient worker
- Goal oriented
- Self motivated
- Passionate and Enthusiastic
- Server-side development in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) environment – Expert
- Web services development (REST, SOAP) and API integration experience (Google APIs, Facebook API) – Proficient
- Website optimizations: SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and WPO (Web Performance Optimization) – Proficient
- GNU/Linux Operating System, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL Database Server setup, maintenance, tuning, and troubleshooting – Intermediate
- Additional skills: Node.js, Socket.IO, MongoDB, jQuery Mobile, RequireJS
- ACTIPLAY, Groupe CONCOURSMANIA (2011 – present) – Montpellier, FRANCE – IT developer / Agile ScrumMaster
• Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, and demos meetings.
• Ensure the team is able to work effectively and efficiently in compliance with Scrum values and principles, remove impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal, and protect the team from external disturbances.
• Work with product owner to plan sprint backlog and refine user stories.
- ACTIPLAY SA (2006 – 2011) – Montpellier, FRANCE – IT developer
• Developed, maintained, and supported API solutions/webservices for casual games, advergames, and instant wins in a fast-paced environment.
• Developed, maintained, and supported monitoring, operational reporting, and operational analytics related tools.
• Helped project leadership in estimating costs and needs during project planning phase.
- PoP Factory (2002 – 2006) - Montpellier, FRANCE – Web developer / Junior project manager
• Developed, maintained and supported directindustry.com and nauticexpo.com high-traffic websites
• Interacted with the client on daily basis to clarify their requirements and update them on the progress of the project.
• Led a team of two programmers to develop a web-based platform used to manage and deliver advertisements on mobiles for ScreenTonic — ScreenTonic was acquired by Microsoft in 2007 and their technologies were merged into Microsoft adCenter.
- mymarseille.com (Jun 2010 – present) – As a freelancer, lead developer for the French real estate service website mymarseille.com
• Build from scratch an end-user quality of experience and performance oriented website for the French start-up business mymarseille.com.
• Design, implementation and deployment of RESTful web services for mymarseille’s iPhone app.
• Work on web performance optimization (Grade A on Yahoo! YSlow and Google Page Speed tools) and search engine optimization (got on Google first page with competitive keywords, eg: “villa marseille” or “maison marseille“)
• Integration of several APIs, including Google APIs (Maps, Analytics), krpano Panorama Viewer (virtual tours Flash and HTML5), CloudFlare CDN, and Facebook API.
- frontons.net (May 2011 – present) – Author and developer of the collaborative website frontons.net
• Create a unique community and collaborative website for people who share the same attachment to the Basque Country, and Basque pelota — The website is currently available in French and English, Spanish will follow shortly.
• Probably the biggest collection of open-air single walled frontons on the internet with 650 entries all around the world (source: Frontons.net – August, 2013).
• Geolocalize automatically the frontons from their addresses using Google Geocoding API and display them on an interactive map using Google Maps API v3.
• Administrate, moderate contributors’ submissions, and visitors’ comments.
- mindtheblast.com (Oct 2012 – present) – Creator and developer of “Mind The Blast”, an original 3d game built with Unity 3.5
• First steps into modeling and texturing simple 3D models with Blender.
- 1999 – 2001 — Master of Science in Computer Science & Information Technology
Graduated with honors, Master-Engineer title (May 2001)
University of Montpellier (University of Sciences and Techniques of Montpellier II) – Montpellier, FRANCE
- 1997 – 1999 — Computer Science Diploma
Graduated 3rd out of a class of 34 students (May 1999)
University of Pau and Pays de l’Adour (University Institutes of Technology) – Bayonne, FRANCE
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Scrum Alliance, License 000279246
September 2013 – Present